Tracing and locating underground pipelines is a critical mission. Now you can accomplish your mission faster and easier than ever before and with greater accuracy with our new Locating Clip — an essential component in the comprehensive TRACE-SAFE water blocking system.
No Special Tools. No Stripping Required.
- The Locate Clip is attached to the end of the lateral assembly as easily as our Trace-Safe Connector and requires no special tools or stripping of the tracer wire jacket/insulation.
- It encapsulates the tracer wire at the locate point to effectively block water out.
Simple to Use
- Simply remove the water tight cover, attach and connect the transmitter to the locating post and begin tracing your pipelines, cables and utilities.
- When finished, simply replace the cover.
Saves Time & Money
- This innovative product saves the locate technician valuable time because he doesn’t have to strip the tracer wire before attaching the transmitter.
Attain the Highest Level of Water Blocking
- No stripping means no bare wire will be exposed, thus no corrosion of the copper.
- More importantly, this prevents water penetration or a water path into the insulation.
Tin Plated, Corrosion Resistant Copper Post
- The Locating Clip contains a raised copper post which has a tin plated coating to further prevent corrosion in the event the locate technician doesn’t replace the cover.
Water Blocking Gel & Water Blocking Yarns
- For an extra level of water blocking protection, the Locating Clip is filled with water blocking gel, plus our patented Trace-Safe tracer wire contains water blocking yarns.
- Ultimately, this new system allows you to achieve the highest level of water blocking ever.