Sunpole Solar Systems
Sunpole is a ready-to-install pole-mounted solar power supply system with a 12V, 1A, rating (base configuration). It is shipped complete with temperature compensated charge regulator, crystalline solar panel, 12V lead-acid battery with a minimum of 100 hours autonomy (NiCad battery optional), heavy-duty polyethylene battery box, switching output controller with load drop for battery protection, heavy-duty steel pole with panel support, 1-1/2" x 60 anode(s), and wiring harness.
Sunpole was designed to provide the needed boost to areas where structure potentials don't quite reach protected levels. Installation is easy, and all required materials are provided.
- No exposed wiring. Conduit and wiring access provided through structure.
- Antitheft hardware provided for fastening components.
- Easy-to-assemble and erect 10' steel support structure.
- Painted steel enclosure, heavy duty, for charge regulator, output control, and battery.
- Hinged, lockable door with handle and locking hasp (standard).
- All functions engraved into instrument panel.
- Output ammeter (standard).
- 50/50 charge current shunt (standard).
- Copper compression lugs for battery, solar, and load connections.
Sunpole is available for:
- Reduced Energy at Night (REN). This supply is designed to provide 100% of the daytime current rating during daytime solar energy periods and 1/2 of the daytime current setting to the ground bed at night.
- Constant voltage output with continuous output adjustment of the voltage needed. Unit will provide this output for 24 hours a day.
- Higher power output. Ratings are available from Farwest up to 2A at 12V or 24V.