Galvanized steel enclousures are utilized for junction and bond box solutions in the C.P. industry. They provide a low-cost yet durable solution for many field applications.
- Galvanized 16-gauge steel
- Galvanized steel continuous hinge
- Hasp provided for padlocking
- Vents provided on door front
- Optional pole mount channel available upon request
- NEMA 3R rated
Standard Enclosure Sizes (other non-standard sizes are available)
- Farwest Size JB1212: 12" H x 12" W x 6" D, 12 shunts maximum
- Farwest Size JB1818: 18" H x 18" W x 6" D, 20 shunts maximum
- Farwest Size JB1824: 18" H x 24" W x 6" D, 30 shunts maximum
- Farwest Size JB2424: 24" H x 24" W x 6" D, 40 shunts maximum
- Indicate enclosure size required (See above)
- Indicate the number of shunts (circuits) required
- Indicate the type of shunts required
- Indicate any other needed components such as resistors, rheostates, or similar.
If you have a preference, please indicate the orientation of the shunts. Farwest normally provides the shunts in a horizontal orientation but can install them in a vertical orientation if required. Also, provide any custom requirements such as conduit knockouts, etc.
Other non-standard enclosure materials are available upon request, including aluminum, stainless steel, polycarbonte or fiberglass. Custom junction boxes can be fabricated to meet any field requirement. Please contact Farwest for assistance.