Built for maximum life in even the harshest of environments, the Redhead® is designed with four integral ribs that insure easy installation, optimal internal alignment and maximum anode stability.
- The Redhead® is designed with four integral support ribs for skids for easy installation, proper alignment and superior in-flow anode stability.
- Installs in standard 4-inch (100 mm) Schedule 40 fittings with standard grooved with Victaulic* couplings.
- Effectively supports anodes of up to 3inch (76 mm) diameter with a maximum length of 60 inches (1.52 m).
- Over 15 years of proven service in the field.
The BLUEHEAD ®
Built to the same exacting standards as the Redhead®, the Bluehead® is engineered to withstand the most severe of heater treater environments. Four integral stabilization ribs make for fast and easy installation, optimal alignment and maximum anode stability.
- The Bluehead® is designed for mounting in (4") four inch (100 mm), Schedule 80 fittings with standard grooved Victaulic* couplings.
- Effectively supports anodes of up to 3 inch (76 mm) diameter with a maximum length of 60 inches (1.52 m).