Electro-Guard Model 125 Cathodic Protection Monitoring Station
Monitors cathodic protection levels for boats, yachts & small ships in natural waters. Allows potential corrosion problems to be spotted at a glance.
The Electro-Guard Model 125 Cathodic Protection Monitoring Station allows potential corrosion problems to be spotted at a glance. It provides easy-to-read indications of a ship hull’s cathodic protection status by monitoring a reference electrode and transmitting that information to the ship control panel or other convenient monitoring location.
Choice of three models:
- Model 125A: For aluminum hulls, aluminum structures & components.
- Model 125S: For steel hulls, steel or iron structures.
- Model 125B: For fiberglass or wood hulls with bronze & stainless steel components & fittings.
- Easy-to-read analog panel meter display.
- Rugged, stable reference electrode.
- Easy to install.
- Suitable for sacrificial anodes or impressed current.
- Accurate readings in all natural waters, including seawater, brackish & fresh water.
- Continuous readings. There are no push-to-read buttons.
- Optional models have a switch in the panel that allows for independent protection level readings of the shaft and propeller assemblies.
- Powered by 12 to 24 Volts DC.
125 Installation Kit Includes:
- Monitoring Station: An aluminum panel with a color-coded display that indicates the level of protection being provided by the cathodic protection system. The panel measures 5 ¼” long by 3 ¾” high by 2 ¼” deep.
- Reference Electrode: Zinc – 2-3/4″ long x 1-3/4″ wide with 1/2″ thru-hull penetration.