When the specification calls for a hard setting grounding material PowerSet is the product of choice. PowerSet is compatible with all standard copper grounding systems and standard field applications. It is an economical permanent solution to difficult grounding problems in hard to deal with areas. PowerSet is manufactured from environmentally safe materials and is extremely stable. When mixed with water or exposed to moisture, PowerSet attains the hardening characteristics of cement while retaining its highly conductive properties. PowerSet will remain highly conductive during a drought or when exposed to arctic temperatures. Because is does not have any shrinkage or expansion properties it will remain in constant contact with the earth.
PowerSet can be poured in dry or pumped in slurry form. No tamping is required. It is very worker friendly. No special tools are required.
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
- Will attain a hardened state.
- Will not leech into the ground or wash away.
- Never needs recharging.
- Electrically conductive.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
- Not affected by freezing.
- Simple to install.
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.
To calculate the amount of material required to fill a trench. First, determine your desired thickness of PowerSet. Second, move to the right until you are under the known width of the trench. This number will be the weight of the material lbs/linear ft. Take this number and multiply by the length of the trench in feet. Your answer will be the amount of PowerSet material required to fill the trench to the desired level in lbs.
Thickness = 6 inches
Width = 12 inches
Answer = 32.3 lbs/linear ft
32.3 lbs/linear ft x 50 ft of trench = 1615 lbs of PowerSetTM
Loresco PowerSet is shipped in fifty (50) pound (22.7 kg) coated, woven polypropylene bags. Pallets are available with fifty bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is available.