The POWERHOUSEplus UL approved "ornamental" or decorative rectifier cabinet is designed specifically to meet the needs of pipeline operators, local power providers and city planners. The cabinets allows a permanent and free-standing, all-in-one rectifier cabinet that replaces unsightly pole-mount rectifiers.
The POWERHOUSEplus features two separate access points for the local power provider; one to terminate AC input cables on the provided power buss and the second to install a power meter. A third door provides operator access to the rectifier compartment where a rectifier, shunt panel and other accessories can be installed
This unique UL approved cabinet will allow the installation of a standard or ETL certified CP rectifier (sold separately) in locations where other housing units and rectifiers may be rejected on aesthetic or technical grounds. Rectifier size is limited to approximately 2,800 watts DC depending on rectifier accessories, etc.
- Durable aluminum construction.
- Powder coated finish in available colors
- Optional anti-graffiti finish coat
- Includes AC meter socket, test block and service disconnect to meet power company requirements.
- Separate access doors for power company and operator.
- Allows installation of cathodic protection rectifiers up to approximately 2,800 watts
- GFI receptacle rated for 20 amps.
- Optional shunt panel.
- Provided ventilation louvers
- Reversible / removable lifting eyes.
- TCI anti-graffiti clear coating
- Custom colors available
- Installed rectifier
- Model Number: MEUG26A-M020-UCC
- Size: 60" X 36" X 28"
- NEMA Rating: 3R (rain tight).
- Housing Material: 0.125” 5052-H32 aluminum.
- Hardware Material: Stainless steel.
- Finish: TGIC polyester powder coating, ASA-70 gray.
- Electrical Rating: 100A at 120/240 VAC, single phase. 20A single pole service disconnect with 20A GFI duplex receptacle.