Perforated PVC vent pipe is designed for use in cathodic protection deep anode wells to displace chlorine gas generated by the discharge of DC current from the impressed current anodes. Vent pipe can also be used to add water to a deep well if drying occurs.
- Pipe Sizes: 1" to 12" diameter
- Pipe Length: Up to 20 ft. per section
- Pipe Wall: SCH 40 or SCH 80
- Pipe Ends: Belled ends are standard but plain ends can be provided is requested.
- Hole Diameter: As specified (1/16", 1/8" or as required)
- Hole Locations: As specified but typically, we provide 4 rows of holes along the length of the pipe
- Hole Spacing: As specified but typically 6" apart