The Model US is designed for installation in a small (2") diameter hole. It is ideal for retrofit through asphalt or concrete where it is difficult or costly to drill a large diameter hole. This electrode can be used between storage tanks at service stations or between the primary and secondary containment of an above-ground storage tank. Also, the Model US weighs far less than the industry standard bagged electrode, which reduces shipping costs where this is a consideration.
- Underground and above ground storage tanks, buried pipelines, elevator shafts
- 30-year design life with EDI's LongLife tm gelled element.
- Can be installed in a 2 inch diameter hole.
- Proprietary backfill mix to retain moisture and minimize migration of contaminants from the surrounding soil.
- 50 ft. of #14 AWG HMW/PE lead wire is standard.