- 50A and 100A versions.
- Easy to use.
- Extremely compact and lightweight, fits in tight areas, no orientation requirements.
- On/Off ranges between 0 to 100 seconds.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- 300-hour battery life from two D cell batteries, or can run continuously from CP supply.
- Fully microprocessor controlled, automatically stores the last ten used setups and stores up to 10 Waveforms.
- Master/Slave synchronization as standard.
- Radiodetection patented GPS synchronization is standard. Permits synchronization of any number of interrupters remote from each other. Permits 24-hour timer operation.
- Advanced power electronics mean cool running even at high ambient temperatures.
- Can generate 4 Hz & 8 Hz for compatibility with Radiodetection's Precision Pipe Locator.
- Software upgrades via RS-232 socket.
- Over voltage, current and heat protection.
- User replaceable leads.
- Can be used as a conventional 50A or 100A interrupter as well a generating unique signatures for the Radiodetection Stray Current Mapper (SCM) System.