Model "S" Standard Pull-on End Seals are flexible and easily installed on customer specified casing/carrier pipe combinations. Manufactured from 1/8" thick synthetic rubber, PSI Model "S" end seals are extremely robust, resistant to wide variations in environmental conditions while eliminating the possibility of foreign material entering the opening between carrier and casing pipes. Included with Model "S" End Seals are two appropriately sized hose clamps which are used to secure the rubber material around both carrier and casing pipes. Installation is quick and easy with only a screw driver needed for tightening the hose clamps.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Carrier Pipe Does Not Need To Be Perfectly Centered Within Casing
- Screwdriver Is Only Tool Required for Installation
- Designed To Last for the Life of the Piping System
- Heavy Duty Hose Clamps Supplied.