The model RE-5 copper-copper sulfate reference electrode is a portable unit for cathodic protection potential measurements. Features include:
- Copper/Copper Sulfate Reference Electrode with rugged ceramic plug having a flat surface.
- High purity copper rod and robust Lexan tube.
- Electrode has a transparent "window" to view the condition of the saturated copper sulfate solution.
- Supplied with a charge of copper sulfate crystals inside the Lexan tube.
- The saturated copper sulfate solution is prepared (inside the Lexan tube) by the end user, according to the provided instructions.