The Model M/2 builds upon the success of the Model M/1 low voltage holiday detector, known Worldwide as the best choice for the inspection of thin film coatings (0 to 20 mils). Beyond the multiple output voltages of the M/2, there are numerous improvements from the M/1, including the single 9v battery in an easy to access battery compartment, ergonomic handle and comfortable foam grip, locking 15' ground connector, and the all new sponge and sponge holder. The automatic calibration verification remains and the M/2 is checked internally each time it is used in the field with no other test apparatus needed. LED indicators show Power, voltage, low battery, calibration error, and the M/2 includes both audible and visual alarms for holidays. The M/2 comes complete ready go to work right out of the box. Headphones may be used in noisy environments that drown out the normal audio signal.
- 9v, 67.5v, 90v DC output
- Lightweight Wand - wands can be combined for greater reach
- Audible & Visual holiday detecting indicators
- Ergonomic stick type unit
- 80kΩ, 90KΩ, and 400KΩ resistances
- automatic calibration verification
- Headphone jack
- Battery operated (9v) (A/C version available 115v / 240v)
Included with the M/2
- Instrument with battery
- 15’ Locking Ground Cable
- 18" wand
- Sponge electrode 6" x 3.5" x 2" (Ships Compressed)
- 4 oz. Bottle of "water wetter"
- Instructions Manual
- (1) 9v battery included
- All in One “Stick” type
- Impact resistant plastic case
- Sealed from weather
- Durable fiberglass wand handle
- Long life locking ground cable
For use on thin film coatings on conductive substrates such as tanks, concrete, etc.