GAL-VO-PLAST WALL SLEEVES
Gal-vo-Plast® is a specially developed Proprietary Coating System to replace galvanizing.
|Gal-vo-plast Wall SleevesMore durable
- Faster availability, especially for custom wall sleeves
- All coating preformed in-house
- Considerably more economical
- Longer installation life
||Galvanizing Wall SleevesDoes not resist corrosion as long
- Custom wall sleeves usually require an additional two weeks to galvanize
- Must be sent out of factory to be galvanized
- More expensive
In the absence of wall sleeves, mechanical/utility piping vibration can cause costly wall damage. Protect your investment and use APS wall sleeves to provide a better seal than a core drilled hole. In addition, wall sleeves make it easy to repair piping without damaging the wall.
APS wall sleeves are designed to mate with the APS INNERLYNX seals for leak-free performance. APS standard length is 12 inches, however, we can customize any size wall sleeve, keeping in mind a 6 inch minimum is required. Each model is available with a water stop that anchors the sleeve to prevent thrust movement and insure positive water sealing. APS standard water stops are centered, unless otherwise specified.
Advance Products & Systems offers three types of wall sleeves:
- Model SWSW made of steel with a welded steel water stop; primed
- Model PWSW made of plastic with a welded plastic water stop
- Model GPWSW made of steel with a welded steel water stop; Gal-vo-plast coating