In a matter of minutes field technicians can easily and permanently equip a cathodic protection rectifier with the advanced Mobiltex uGI1-S interrupter and upgrade the unit with remote monitoring and control for survey activities.
This small, high-performance device combines GPS location with two-way satellite communication to provide precise synchronization, timing accuracy and repeatability for rectifier interruption.
The addition of an optional Mobiltex Smart Relay cost-effectively expands the capabilities of the uGI1-S to include continuous monitoring of AC and/or DC load current, synchronization status, relay temperature and other important data that is logged by the interrupter.
- Two-way satellite transceiver enables remote control via CorView portal for interruption parameters and operation
- Remote alarm reporting of fault conditions to enable rapid response
- Precise timing and event data logging – includes geolocation, interruption activities, interruption faults (fault and load current logging available with optional smart relay)
- User configurable interruption profiles can be set via Bluetooth connection with Apple or Android app
- Compact, weather-proof enclosure with magnetic mounting feet can be installed in minutes
- Lightning, surge and overvoltage protection and broad operating temperature range (-30°F to +158°F)
A20A03UGI01 Micro GPS interrupter kit - no relay. Includes: uGI1 Micro GPS Interrupter, 6.5 ft (2 mtr) cable uGI to user supplied relay, & fabric carrying case c/w 1 year warranty.
A20A03UGI02 Micro GPS interrupter kit - c/w SRL1 smart relay. Includes: uGI1 Micro GPS Interrupter, SRL1 smart solid state relay on micro heatsink 30A (50A with optional medium heatsink) 0-90VDC 0- 70VAC, & fabric carrying case c/w 1 year warranty.
A20A03UGI03 Programming kit for uGI1- Programming kit for uGI1. Includes 3.2 ft (1 mtr) long USB cable and USB drive with PC configuration software.