Based on years of experience and feedback from the pipeline industry, MOBILTEX designed the first CorTalk GPS interrupter in 2006. The SPI1 is a powerful interruption controller for use with cathodic protection rectifiers. Precise timing accuracy and repeatability is attained with GPS and microprocessor technology. A small physical size and wide operating temperature make these devices ideally suited for installation with/within field rectifiers.
- Internal 20 Channel GPS Receiver
- Internal rechargeable battery provides up to 7
- days of operation
- LCD display for local voltage monitoring
- Fast, simple device configuration, data retrieval and charging via USB
- -22° to +158°F operating temperature range allows use in extreme environments