Tiny, yet highly capable, the CorTalk uDL2 provides comprehensive data measurement and logging of coupon status in CP systems. The device provides reliable, accurate measurement of AC current density, coupon DC current, a range of potential measurements and more. The device’s rechargeable battery provides up to four months of service and up to 2,000,000 readings on a single charge.
Periodic field surveys of cathodic protection systems can’t identify frequent, short-term events that can seriously impact pipeline integrity. Mobiltex data loggers can! These pocket-sized, highly accurate devices are designed to be quickly installed inside rectifiers and test stations to measure and record critical performance parameters from the CP system.
The uDL2 offers a wide range of configurable settings that includes sample rate, current measurement ranges, time, geo-location and more. A tough enclosure, combined with durable components provides reliable operation in the harshest of operating conditions, while a long-lasting rechargeable battery ensures months of operation.
- Compact units fit inside most standard CP test stations
- Internal rechargeable batteries provide 4-6 months of continuous operation
- LCD display for local voltage monitoring
- Fast, simple device configuration, data retrieval and charging via USB
- Lightning and surge protection with broad operating temperature range (-4°F to +140°F)