The uDL1 one of the industry’s smallest and toughest devices for collecting AC and DC measurements from cathodic protection systems. Designed to fit under standard CP test caps, this rechargeable device automatically begins operation when connected to a measurement cable and stores up to 1,00,000 readings.
Periodic field surveys of cathodic protection systems can’t identify frequent, short-term events that can seriously impact pipeline integrity. MOBILTEX data loggers can. These pocket-sized, highly accurate devices are designed to be quickly installed inside rectifiers and test stations to measure and record critical performance parameters from the CP system.
The uDL1 offers a wide range of configurable settings that includes sample rate, current measurement ranges, time, geo-location and more. A tough enclosure, combined with durable components provides reliable operation in the harshest of operating conditions, while a long-lasting rechargeable battery ensures months of operation.
Basic uDL1 (Kit P/N: A20A03UDL01) – No GPS, 500,000 measurement memory.
Advanced uDL1 (Kit P/N: A20A03UDL02) – Internal GPS, 1,000,000 measurement memory, fast DC sample mode of 10 samples per second.
- Compact units fit inside most standard CP test stations
- Internal rechargeable batteries provide 4-6 months of continuous operation
- LCD display for local voltage monitoring
- Fast, simple device configuration, data retrieval and charging via USB
- Lightning and surge protection with broad operating temperature range (-4°F to +140°F)