Gain deep insight into the performance of your CP system with continuous remote monitoring capabilities. The RMU3 is a small, two-piece device that can be easily installed into a rectifier cabinet and features a full range of configurable functions to collect critical measurement data.
Two-way information can be transmitted via satellite or cellular network as frequently as every few hours to provide a highly detailed view of the CP system and identify short-lived events that may impact CP performance.
When combined with CorView web analytics platform, pipeline operators can use a network of RMU3 devices to instantly evaluate overall CP performance, identify areas of concern and remotely manage interruption activities.
- Compact, weatherproof devices are designed to be quickly and easily installed in existing rectifier cabinets or test stations
- Available with satellite or cellular communications for maximum service coverage with economical fixed rate operational communication costs
- No connection to ground for superior lightning and surge protection
- Highly accurate and reliable data collection and GPS-synchronized interruption
- High reliability, long operational life design, low capital equipment cost
- Operation in -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F) temperatures
- IP67 sealed enclosure and cabling for harsh environments
- Fast, simple configuration via PC, iOS or Android app