The RMU1 collects and transmits CP performance data and GPS location as frequently as every few hours via satellite or cellular network. This provides technicians with a highly detailed, near-real-time view of the CP system and helps identify short-lived events that may impact CP performance.
When combined with the Mobiltex CorView web analytics platform, pipeline operators can implement a network of RMU1 devices to gain deep insight into the performance of the CP system, generate reports and instantly identify areas of concern.
RMU1 Generation 4 is also capable of two-way communication and can provide remote, GPS-synchronized interruption with the addition of MOBILTEX INT1, a compact accessory module.
- Fast, simple installation; typically under 20 minutes
- Configurable as a CP coupon or critical bond remote monitor
- Multiple analog measurement channels provide accurate measurements for all required AC and DC parameters
- A user-replaceable battery provides up to 10 years of monitoring, data transmission and helps maximize lightning isolation
- Satellite or cellular transmission with cost-effective communication plans
- Intuitive configuration using any web-enabled device
- Generation 4 hardware platform allows connection of additional external accessory modules