|PSI LineBacker® Sealing Gaskets utilize a patented rectangular sealing element, referred to as a “quad” ring, in combination with a unique groove design to effectively seal and isolate flanges of all types. This unique design provides elastic memory. Materials such as polyimide, TFE (Teflon) and vinyl may be used as sealing elements, which dramatically increases the options available for matching gasket materials to service and environmental conditions. A much broader range of retainer material/seal element combinations may therefore be used for excellent temperature and chemical range compatibility.
Features of the LineBacker® Sealing Gasket:
- Eliminates flange leaks.
- Guards against blowouts.
- Protects against fire and hostile environments.
- Usable with any type of flange.
- Matches gasket materials to service conditions.
- Lowest possible clamp and compressive load.
- Increases gasket life.
- Insulating version is both a positive seal and a superior insulator.
- Available in all standard ANSI and API flange sizes from 1/2” and above.
- Available in custom or odd sizes and shapes.
- Available in pressure ratings for all ANSI and API rated flanges.\
- For pressures from hard vacuum to 50,000 psi and higher.
How LineBacker Works