The Integra SSA Cathodic IsolationGasket is manufactured from proprietaryG-FORCE 2000, a special glass epoxy material with an impressively high compression strength.
- No stainless/G10 laminated material to potentially delaminate.
- No stainless subject to rust in harsh environment.
- ANSI 150# to 15000# ratings.
- Stainless Steel Spring-Reinforced Teflon seal is standard.
- Seals are removable and replaceable.
- Teflon seals are larger width and thickness.
- Composition of Integra SSA gasket is of proprietary G-Force 2000 material with a compressive strength of 91,000 psi.
- Seals are glass reinforced to minimize cold flow characteristics.
- Integra gaskets are manufactured in .250 inch material.
- With no metal, gaskets weigh less.
- Why use a cathodic isolating gasket with a metal core? If the G-10 were compromised the gasket would short out.