For over 30 years, Anotec has been crafting the world’s best high silicon cast iron anodes. Farwest represents Anotec as a distributor and licensed manufacture and custom builds the Anotec line of anodes.
The Anotec proprietary chill cast process assures consistent weight and a superior (stronger) microstructure, combating corrosion and outperforming the competition by up to 20%.
- Accelerated corrosion tests confirm that Anotec chill cast anodes yield more ampere-years per pound than the competition
- High Silicon Cast Iron
- ASTM A518 Grade 3 Chemistry
||14.2 - 14.75%
||3.25 - 5.00%
||0.70 - 1.10%
Chill Cast in Static Metal Molds
- Anotec’s proprietary chill casting process assures a solid stick anode that will outperform the competition.
- Can withstand drop impact tests to more than twice the height of sand cast anodes.
NSF 61 Listed
- Safe for use in potable water applications.
ISO 9001 Quality Control
- Anodes are manufactured, inspected, and tested in accordance with stringent procedures to ensure high quality.
Typical ANOTEC Anode Cross Section
A dense skin of minute columnar grains and a dense core of equiaxial grains. Occasionally, very fine interdendritic porosity at center. Predominantly spheroidal shaped graphite. Similar to the structure of vacuum refined High Silicon Iron.
Typical Cross Section of a Conventional Sand Cast Anode
Skin of nonporous equiaxial grains. Remaining section relatively porous from interdendritic shrinkage and porosity. Predominantly flake graphite with larger boundary areas than equivalent spheroidal graphite.