For over 30 years, Anotec has been crafting the world’s best high silicon cast iron anodes. Farwest represents Anotec as a distributor and licensed manufacture and custom builds the Anotec line of anodes.
The Anotec proprietary chill cast process assures consistent weight and a superior (stronger) microstructure, combating corrosion and outperforming the competition by up to 20%.
- Accelerated corrosion tests confirm that Anotec chill cast anodes yield more ampere-years per pound than the competition
- High Silicon Cast Iron
- ASTM A518 Grade 3 Chemistry
||14.2 - 14.75%
||3.25 - 5.00%
||0.70 - 1.10%
Chill Cast in Static Metal Molds
- Anotec’s proprietary chill casting process assures a solid stick anode that will outperform the competition.
- Can withstand drop impact tests to more than twice the height of sand cast anodes.
ISO 9001 Quality Control
- Anodes are manufactured, inspected, and tested in accordance with stringent procedures to ensure high quality.
Tubular Anode Features
- Thicker Walls & Expanded Head - Improved impact resistance and shipment reliability. Extra thickness at the connection zone where you need it.
- Reliable Cable Connection - A proprietary zinc connector is hydraulically pressed into an internal taper at the anode center. The cable connection can withstand 2200 lb force.
- Low Connection Resistance - Anotec’s quality controlled assembly process ensures a connection resistance less than 0.001 ohms.
- Performance - Accelerated corrosion tests confirm that Anotec chill cast anodes yield more ampere-years per pound than the competition. Their compact diameter also enhances deep well utilization.