Trenton Guard-Wrap is used as a protective wrapper over Trenton Innercoat to provide mechanical strength against backfill stress while also contributing an added dielectric barrier. It consists of a spun-bonded polyester mat, saturated with microcrystalline wax that is laminated to a polyester film which is coated with microcrystalline wax. Its conformability makes it ideal for wrapping fittings. It also works well on straight pipe.
- Withstands hot-application temperatures
- A two-part wrapper (plastic mat and film) for extra mechanical strength
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Conformable to irregular shapes
- Composed of inert material
- Resistant to chemicals and bacteria
Pre-apply Trenton Innercoat to the pipe surface and then spiral wrap or cigarette wrap Guard-Wrap over the Innercoat. Guard-Wrap can be used as a “granny rag”. Guard-Wrap can also be dipped in hot Innercoat and applied in pieces to irregular surfaces that have been previously coated.
In cardboard cartons containing 50 sq. yds.
6" x 150' rolls (6 rolls per carton)
12" x 150' rolls (3 rolls per carton)
9" x 150' rolls (4 rolls per carton)
18" x 150' rolls (2 rolls per carton)