Trenton Fill-Pro™ PM-GP Profiling Mastic is a specially formulated, moldable mastic for use with Trenton Wax-Tapes® and Wax-Tape Primers. Fill-Pro™ PM-GP incorporates a blend of petrolatum and polymer-based components to form a cold-applied, self-adhesive and self-supporting mastic. Fill-Pro™ PM-GP is compatible with all Trenton tapes and primers.
Fill-Pro™ PM-GP Profiling Mastic is used to establish smooth profiles over irregularly shaped fittings, such as flanged joints and valves. Fill-Pro™ can be used in combination with Trenton Wax-Tapes® and primers to create an effective exterior corrosion coating for pipelines and other metal substrates.
- Quick and easy to apply, with minimal equipment requirements
- Can be applied to surfaces with minimal preparation (SSPC SP 2 or ISO St 2)
- Can be applied in high- moisture conditions
- Can be applied in a wide range of temperatures Good adhesion to most substrates, including bare metal, FBE, PVC, Polyethylene and Concrete
- No cure time – ready for immediate service after application
- Safe to use-no Volatile Organic Components (VOCs)
- Inspect surface to be protected and remove all loose rust, scale, paint, ice, dirt and other foreign matter with a wire brush – per SSPC SP2 (ISO St 2).
- Wipe surface dry, if possible.
- Apply a thin film of Wax-Tape Primer. If the surface is wet, cold or rusty, rub and press on primer to displace moisture and ensure adhesion.
- Apply Fill-Pro™ PM-GP directly by hand working the material onto the metal.
- Continue applying the material in and around the voids, contours and crevices building up an even surface all around the fitting or structure. Then overwrap the entire application with Trenton’s Wax-Tapes®.
10″ x 10″ x 1.5″ blocks
6 blocks per case
26.4 lbs. per case
Packaged in re-sealable bags
||33.4 cu. in. per lb.
||0ºF to 110ºF
|Minimum Flash Point
|Minimum Pour Point