The Tracker CR is the latest in our popular Tracker family of test station monitoring products. The Tracker CR is designed to be the all-in-one solution for data acquisition and corrosion risk assessment in high AC interference areas. The Tracker CR measures, records, and transmits pipeline potentials, current densities, and corrosion rate values for compliance with the NACE SP21424 standard. Typical measurement intervals for standard compliance are taking voltage measurements and current density measurements hourly in order to account for the expected fluctuations occurring in AC interference. Like all of the Watchdog CP monitoring systems, the Tracker is designed and manufactured in the USA at our state of the art manufacturing facility in Olathe, Kansas. Take control and avoid the catastrophic structural damage that nearby electrical fields can cause. Maintain high integrity of your pipeline management program with the new Watchdog Tracker CR.
- Corrosion Rate measurements using a custom-designed 1cmÇ ER probe
- AC & DC current density measurements
- On/Off potentials at coupon test stations
- Turnkey system including monitor and ground probe
- Cost-effective communication
- Built-in data logger
- Elecsys Connect web-interface