The COTTMark® warning sign and utility right-of-way marker system is a guaranteed, versatile, high strength, lightweight, maintenance free method for identifying and marking buried:
| Telephone Cables
| Gas Pipelines
- High Visibility - Bright colors, cylindrical shape and variable height insures that the marker can be seen from all angles on the ground. Easily seen by air patrols. Can be internally lighted for 24 hour marking of critical locations.
- Versatile - Can be used with Cott's Big Fink@ as a cable termination box, electrical junction box or cathodic protection test station. Models also available for aerial marking and casing vents.
- Guaranteed - Patented graphic system molds signs directly into the COTTMark®. The warning sign is guaranteed not to fade, peel or disbond for the life of the line marker. All warning signs are custom designed for each utility or pipeline and conform to the spirit and letter of U.S. Department of Transportation Regulations 192.707 and 195.410.
- Strong & Maintenance Free - Molded from engineering grade plastics, COTTMark® has twice the impact resistance of aluminum, four times the resistance of PVC yet weighs 1/8 as much as a steel post. Unlike metal signs, COTTMark® will not corrode, shatter or peel. The integral color never requires painting to preserve its factory appearance. Maintains complete dimensional stability from -40°F (-40°C) to +175°F (80°C).
- Safe - Non-conductive plastic drastically reduces shock hazard from induced current or short circuits. All plastic construction virtually eliminates impact damage to vehicles and people.
Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue, Black and White are standard Cott colors. Special colors to match company logos or other special requirements available by request. All colors are stabilized against ultraviolet attack and will not fade.
Available in 2", 3", 4" and 6" nominal pipe sizes. Standard length is 6 feet. Special order lengths to 40 feet.