The new line of Fluke clamp meters, introduced in September 2010, addresses needs that electricians and technicians have been waiting for in clamp meters from Fluke. They solve classical problems:
- Tight cabinets and bundled wires that make it difficult to use a regular clamp meter.
- Large or awkward conductors a regular clamp meter can’t get around to measure.
- Needing a co-worker’s help to get a measurement.
- Wanting to measure more than 1000 Amps AC.
The new clamp meters address all of these common problems, plus more - reducing frustrations and addressing unique needs - all with the quality and accuracy that user can only get from Fluke tools. Fluke stands behind these products, only making the best
Who uses them?
- Industrial maintenance technicians
- Control technicians
- Electricians - in house
- Electrical and HVAC contractors
What are they used on?
- Industrial equipment
- Industrial controls
- Electrical systems
- Commercial / industrial HVAC