The electrochemical bonding of soluble salts to substrates defies all but the most forceful removal attempts. While a number of methods are used, surface attached soluble salts are nearly impossible to remove. When non-visible soluble salts remain, your surface preparation will not prevent early coating failure. Is this risk worth taking?
CHLOR*RID DTS "Direct-to-Surface" Soluble Salt Remover.
Same reliable CHLOR*RID. New pre-mix liquid formula.
CHLOR*RID DTS is an organic bonding blend which aids in the removal of chlorides, sulfates and most other soluble salts. It contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and is biodegradable.
With its patented organic bonding chemistry, CHLOR*RID stands in a class of its own as the surest, safest, most cost-effective way to remove soluble salt contamination. CHLOR*RID strips chlorides and sulfates from industrial surfaces by ionization energy.
Proven effective on virtually any surface where the protective coating is threatened by corrosion from soluble salts. With CHLOR*RID DTS, your surfaces are prepared... and so are you!
Ready to use from the container!
- No field mixing or diluting
- No special application equipment needed
- No high cost
- No harsh chemicals, no health hazards, no certifications
- No residue left behind
- Apply by brush, roller, or spray application, then rinse off.
- Unparalleled, proven results around the world
Recommended for use on:
- Storage tanks and cooling towers
- Bridge structures
- Ships and marine structures in atmospheric service
- Aircraft and aerospace equipment
- Mining facilities
- Public utilities
- Power generation plants
- Natural gas plants
- Offshore drilling rigs
- Petrochemical installations
- Pulp and paper mills, saw mills
- Steel fabrication
- Electronics and process equipment
CHLOR*RID DTS is recommended as a wash solution prior to application of primers or coatings on a variety of surfaces, including ferrous and nonferrous metals, concrete, wood, plastics and others.