Features & Benefits
Adhesion & Creep Resistance
- Resistant to corrosive salt water, soil acids, alkalies and salts, common chemicals, chemical vapors, and exposure to outdoor weathering and sunlight.
- Resistant to impact, abrasions, punctures, and tears. Wrapid Coat™ is a highly conformable, all-weather 0.50 mm (20 mil) thick tape designed for application over a wide temperature range.
- High dielectric strength, and excellent insulating properties.
Long Term Corrosion Protection
The high tack adhesive and tough backing provides an effective barrier to water and oxygen which provides effective corrosion protection and soil stress resistance.
Saves Time & Money
- Long shelf-life (does not harden).
- Various widths available with convenient roll lengths for ease of inventory.
- Fast installation with excellent adhesion on steel and many other base surfaces without applying a primer.
- Impermeable to water and oxygen.
Part of a Complete Line of Wrapid™ Products
CANUSA-CPS products such as Wrapid Sleeve™, CanusaWrap™, CanusaTube™, and Wrapid Tape™ have been oil, gas and civil infrastructure industry standards for many years. Wrapid Coat™ is an outer wrap for Wrapid Bond™ coated pipe.