Designed to suspend a sacrificial or impressed current anode inside a tank with flanged openings, the "standard" Farwest blind flange anode suspension assembly includes a blind flange, clevis with insulator, and CGB cable entrance fitting.
Typically, a 4" or 6", 150 PSI, raised face blind flange is used for this assembly. The blind flange is machined for the needed equipment openings and the finished assembly is connected to a tank flange opening at the top of a tank after the anode is lowered into position.
Options include, but may not be limited to:
- Other blind flange sizes and pressure ratings
- A steel eyebolt for lifting (shown in photo)
- Epoxy coatings on the blind flange
- Cable connections to the flange for sacrificial anodes
- Custom versions of the suspension assembly